The Woodbridge and Orange police departments teamed up on Friday, May 25 for a sobriety checkpoint in the area of Litchfield Turnpike and Clark Road in Woodbridge.
According to the Woodbridge Police Department, arrests were made and infractions were issued for the following charges.
- Operating a Motor Vehicle under Suspension,
- Operating an Unregistered Motor Vehicle,
- Misuse of Registration Plates,
- Operating a Motor Vehicle without a License,
- Failure to use a Child Restraint System,
- Failure to Renew a License,
- Failure to Wear a Seat Belt,
- Failure to Display Registration Plate,
- Failure to Carry Insurance Card and Operating a Motor Vehicle without Insurance.
- Possession of Less than 1/2 ounce of Marijuana,
- Possession of Marijuana (more than 1/2 ounce),
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia,
- Possession of Narcotics and Weapons in a Motor Vehicle.
In a statement, Woodbridge police said, “Officers from both departments worked very diligently during this very busy operation and we at the Woodbridge Police Department look forward to working with Orange Police again in the future."